We work to provide a safe and supportive environment at all of our venues so our customers are empowered to make informed decisions about gaming, and are provided with timely and appropriate assistance and information.
Problem gaming is a serious community issue, and Endeavour Group has taken numerous steps to enhance responsible gaming practices. We have committed to and have implemented a range of best practices, recommended by the Responsible Gambling Council of Canada (RGCC), including:
- enhanced training programs to assist the gaming team with customer care;
- promoting voluntary pre‑commitment to gaming limits by customers;
- enhancements to privacy training and procedures;
- to preclude the service of complimentary alcohol in gaming rooms (including in markets where this is permitted); and
- to embed a whistleblower platform to identify any issues across the business.
In addition, Endeavour Group has implemented voluntary initiatives which maintain its leadership as the most responsible operator of gaming, including:
- implementing facial recognition technology in South Australian venues, with an intent to pursue expansion into other states and territories when regulatory approvals permit;
- enhanced training through every level of the organisation, including mandatory training for all hotel gaming frontline staff and advanced training for hotel managers and responsible gaming hosts; and
- COVID‑19 compliance to the highest standard.
Responsible Gaming Charter
All of these commitments are underpinned by Endeavour Group’s Responsible Gaming Charter (introduced in 2010, updated in 2018) and its Australia‑wide voluntary pre-commitment program.