Last price / Today’s change
Bid / Offer range
Endeavour Group Limited (Endeavour) has established a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP) which will provide eligible shareholders with the opportunity to reinvest dividends on all or part of their shareholding to acquire additional shares in Endeavour.
Key features of the DRP
In addition, Endeavour Group has implemented a range of voluntary initiatives, including:
- The DRP is a convenient way for you to increase your shareholding in Endeavour
- Participation in the DRP is voluntary and available to shareholders with a registered address in Australia or New Zealand, who do not hold Endeavour shares only on behalf of another person who resides outside Australia and New Zealand. You are receiving this letter because your current registered address is in Australia or New Zealand, but you will need to confirm your eligibility to participate
- You can choose the degree to which you wish to participate in the DRP – full or partial
- Shares acquired under the DRP are free of brokerage, commission and other transaction costs
- Shares allocated under the DRP will rank equally with existing shares
- You may join, vary your participation in, or terminate your participation in, the DRP at any time, subject to adequate notice being given to Endeavour in accordance with the DRP Rules
For further information about the DRP, please refer to the DRP booklet, comprising the FAQs and DRP Rules. You should carefully read the DRP Rules and seek your own financial, legal and/or tax advice before deciding whether to participate.
If you wish to participate in the DRP, please lodge the DRP Election Form by:
- Registering online using the Investor Login on our Share Registry’s website and completing an online election. You will need to select ‘Login to your Portfolio’. If you do not have a Portfolio login, please select ‘Register now’ and follow the prompts. You will also need to download the Okta Verify app or Google Authenticator app to enrol and complete Multi Factor Authentication (MFA). Instructions for MFA are available here; or
- Completing the physical DRP Election Form and returning it to the Share Registry at the address shown on the form.
If you have any questions on the DRP, please contact Link Market Services on +61 1300 420 545 or via email at [email protected].