Terms and conditions
Last price / Today’s change
Bid / Offer range
As a condition of using this website, you agree to comply with and be subject to all of the following terms and conditions of use.
This website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the operation or availability of the website.
The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Social media terms
Our goal on social media is to provide our community, including our customers, partners, employees and other stakeholders with a trusted source where they can learn more about our business, products and services, and hear about our latest news.
We welcome all enquiries, questions and commentary, including constructive feedback. We don’t take decisions on moderating posts lightly. We do expect that participants post commentary that is both relevant and respectful to this community.
We reserve the right to remove any participant posts that do not adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them. Specifically, we cannot tolerate posts (and we reserve the right to remove posts) that includes content that:
- Is abusive, offensive, misleading or unlawful - harassment or provoking other community members, swearing, derogatory language, deliberate misinformation and expression of views that are racist, sexist, homophobic or sexually explicit are not acceptable;
- Is defamatory or that violate laws regarding privacy;Infringe intellectual property rights - respect and acknowledge original creators when sharing content;
- Is spam - we do not accept advertisements, requests to endorse commercial products or services or to solicit donations;
- Include personal details - these channels are public spaces and we will remove any comments including your private information or personal details such as email address or phone number. If we ask for any contact details, please provide this via direct message; or
- Is a violation of the host social media platform's terms and conditions.
The privacy, safety and dignity of our employees is important to us. We reserve the right to remove posts from participants that provide enough information to publicly identify and defame a staff member.
It is important to note that posts from participants on our social media pages do not reflect the opinions of Endeavour Group, nor does Endeavour Group confirm their validity or accuracy.
In addition to the rights that you grant to a social media platform, you also grant Endeavour Group and its affiliates the right to utilise all posted content in any manner or media without any legal or monetary obligation to the author.